Saturday, April 22, 2006

it's true what they say about learning to appreciate something only after you've lost that something ... or something to that effect hehe ... you catch my drift, right? ... i didn't exactly lost something .. or anything ... not recently ... but i've been dealing with otitis media (read - middle ear infection, for more details, check out http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/ear/otitis_media.html -> very informative : )) for about 4 days now. i've got a "vacuum" feeling in my left ear plus a continuous ringing *tttttttiiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg*. on and off, i get pains on the left side of my neck, my jaw and my head. i ssssooooo miss my perfect hearing ... when i'm done with my otis moment *grin*, i promise to take care of my ears. no more "stick it inside your ear headphones blaring ultra mega high volume songs for more than 8 hours" ... wag ka, minsan iisang kanta lang yan paulit-ulit-ulit-ulit hehehe. i won't be too OC (read - obsessive compulsive) about the way i clean my ears - baka pedeng nde na everyday???? pramis to eat 5 servings of vegetable everyday (gud lak to me) ... and several servings of fruit everyday (this is easy) ... and drink my vitamins everyday ... and exercise everyday ... and to lessen the stresses in my life by ... by .... i don't know yet kung pano. but i'll know how soon enough. for the meantime, i'll deal with the *tinging* in my ear : ) and pray that my hearing would soon be back to normal.

pre-publish thought (of course i need to read what i've written before publishing) ... ang layo ng narating ng isip ko a ... must be the drugs i'm taking for my otis ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home