Monday, September 25, 2006

- barney bag -

fact 1 - i'm not a violet person ... for the basic reason that i associate it with the filipino delicacy called "puto bumbong" (http://dessertcomesfirst.blogspot.com/2005/05/puto-bumbong-and-guinumis.html). when jeni went here last time and wore a violet shirt (note - used only at home as pantulog), i had incessantly pointed out her puto bumbong get-up until she decided to change.

fact 2 - i have nothing against violet or against puto bumbong, for that matter : ).

fact 3 - i'm in need of a new and smaller bag. the red backpack that i had before (which matched my ex-boypren's green one) has a built-in stone ... always heavy even without my stuffs inside and come on, "out with the old, in with the new" ; ), right?

lo and behold, my new bag ...















in fairness, aside from the fact that it's starting to grow on me and i actually like the design, it has a lot of space. more than enough to hold all my daily crap : ).

2 Comments:

Blogger So said...

Uy para ba yan teletabees? *grin* Ayos tong comment noh? Ginagawa kong chat. Ansaya kase na nakakausap na kita ulet. I like your bag miss. Dito nga pala sa yookeey (UK para sa mga hindi alam) walang tinatawag na violet. So minsan eh sinabi kong violet pinagtawanan ako. Ferfol ang tawag nila dito. I like your ferfol bag.

6:17:00 AM  
Blogger darkangelgel said...

oo nga nu?? ngayon ko lang naisip yang teletabis! salamat sa paalala huh - ngayon, 2 characters na ang papasok sa isip ko pag ginagamit ko yang bag na yan :P. seryusli, the ferfolness of my bag is beginning to grow on me ;)

12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home