Saturday, June 24, 2006

- yipee -

yipeeee!!! yipeeee-yay-yipeee-yay-yippeee-yay-yey!!! pinaghirapan ko pa yang reaction na yan. hehehe. it's june 24 ... i've just finished setting up my out-of-office reply ... i've just finished packing ... and i'm just a few hours away from riding the plane bound to manila ... i'm going to have a quick "semi-vacation" ... jampacked sked for me ... and i'm rili looking forward to it ... it's not all "pleasantries", though .... pero ok na din, i think ... i would get to see jeni beybi, my family, the kids, gracie ... ano kayang kakainin ko? hehehehe ... bulalo is at the top of my list ... i haven't had my dosage of meat for the week and i can skip meat next week and have a "2-day meat binge" in manila .... nu nu nu ni nu nu ni nu nu ni nu ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home