Tuesday, July 18, 2006

- taking control -

fact: i don't want to die early. i still want to have at least 50 years to spend my life with my family, my friends, snejanna and jeni.

yesterday was very stressful ... too much work to do - too little time ... my thyroid started aching ... and that was when i made a life-altering decision ... i'm so tired of feeling sick ... i'm so tired of going to the doctor ... i'm so tired of being told that i just need to monitor this and that thing about my body .... i'm plain tired ... i'm going to start doing things to make me feel better ... i know i will falter once in a while but i envision myself succeeding in this crusade *nakssss* ...

i bought a book on the natural things that are good for me ...
and then i came up with a plan (items in no particular order) -
1) red wine in small amounts every day *reservatrol* (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservatrol)
2) black currant (http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2001/mar2001_report_berries_1.html)
3) go organic - whenever possible
4) veggies and fruits ... veggies and fruits ... veggies and fruits ...
5) lifepak? a little expensive but regulates my bowel movement ... thinking about it
6) exercise ... exercise ... exercise ...
7) get a dog
8) go back to my faith
9) laugh
10) live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home