Friday, January 05, 2007

- RSS??? what??? what??? what RSS??? -

-> this is soooo me right now ... i've been hearing about RSS for a long time now but I got curious about it only 2 weeks ago ... and so i've been trying to understand what RSS or "Really Simple Syndication" is ... but i'm lost ... sooo lost ... and all along i was betting on the "Really Simple" idea ...

i guess RSS is supposed to keep track of updates on web content - which includes blogs for that matter ... and then? i mean - ok, something (or someone???) take notes of the changes on my blog and then??? do i expect anything to happen??? is it supposed to improve my blogging experience??? ... is it supposed to make my oh-so-few-you-can-count-with-your-fingers blog readers more aware of changes in my blog content?? but how??? and then i added this "Subcribe to Posts [Atom]" on my template ... now i have a new web content on demensya.blogspot.com and then????

seemingly endless questions ... seemingly elusive answers ... i guess i'm just being stupid


on a happier note, i'm starting to love www.smileyarena.com where i get to download all these cute emoticons - for free!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It understand RSS. I suggest you get a RSS reader, like Google Reader. That one is web based and a great one to begin with. It is at http://labs.google.com/

RSS will make reading large volumes of information eaier.

5:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home