Friday, December 15, 2006

- daria description -
(from www.tv.com)

The people of Lawndale just don't get Daria Morgendorffer. She's cool with that. See, Daria was born alienated, and now she's just trying to make it through high school with as little human contact as possible. Popularity, friends, activities... whatever. Daria lacks enthusiasm, but she makes up for it with sarcasm. Daria is the spin-off of MTV's most sucessful cartoon, Beavis and Butt-Head. Its theme song:

La la la la la
This is my stop
Got to get off I may go *pop*
Excuse me, Excuse me
I've got to be direct
If I'm wrong please correct
You're standing on my neck
You're standing on my neck
La la la la la (repeat)


and here's an unofficial daria site, but a good one ... with transcripts on episodes -> http://www.outpost-daria.com/

see what i mean about being addicted????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home