Wednesday, November 22, 2006

- and my bertdi celebration continues -

at around 6am this morning, i heard some distant pounding coming from somewhere ... jeni checked it out so i decided to ignore it already ... a few minutes later, farfetch came inside the room and said to me - "nde ka pinapaaral para gumising ng tanghali!" :D ... that is not verbatim but that's the idea ...

i got another surprise from them!!! we celebrated my bertdi bwekpas together ... pinoy bwekpas ... fried rice, tuyo, salted egg with tomato, hotdog and tocino!

- tuyo (stinky fish to some people but just delicious fish to pinoys)


in the evening, chireh, jeni and i decided to have a barbecue and wine at our rooftop ...


one of the best bertdi celebrations ever!!!

hapi bertdi to me, hapi bertdi to me
hapi bertdi, hapi bertdiiiii
hapi bertdi to me!
yey!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger So said...

Happy bertdi anne!!! Maligayang bati...maligayang bati...maligayang maligayaaaaaaang...maaaaaaligaaaaayaaaang baaaaattttiiii. *Naiimagine mo ba kong kumakanta?*

1:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home