Monday, November 20, 2006

- my bertdi celebration, november 18 -

since my 24th bertdi is a week day, i decided to celebrate with my friends earlier ... i invited chireh, farfetch, papa d, may, chris, lily *new found acquaintance through chris and may* and of course, jeni to have dinner at this thai-japanese restaurant near chunghsiao fushing ... the resto's name is lacuz
(http://www.lacuz.com.tw/ginanfirst.html) ... all you can eat thai resto ... they have 2 options - 38-dish menu or 65-dish menu ... they also have barbecue ... we opted for the 38-dish menu ... and it was soooooooo filling ... and the food was fine, too! ... we got shrimp cake, papaya salad, beef salad, coconut chicken, beef curry, shrimp roll and the list goes on and on and on ...

tonie gave me my cake and i got my gifts and i got my friends' wishes for me! *which almost made me cry :P*
some pictures from the celebration ...

-blowing my cake, oil painted -

- eating my cake, through chireh's fisheye camera -


- hmmmm -



- pekyu!!!, november 19 -
we learned from tita jan that manny pacquiao will have a match with erik morales today ... we tried finding a coverage via our cable but to no avail ... sooo, we decided to haul our arses to the pinoy store near yuanshan station ... in the bing-go store, there's a not-so-big tv showing the live coverage and where other pinoys were waiting for the pacquiao - morales match to start ... we stood in front of the store for like 2 hours but it was worth it!... pacquiao won in just 3 rounds! ... and it was so much fun watching the fight with other pinoys ... specially when the crowd has the same reaction when pacquiao was pounding morales - "uh, uh, uhm, uhm!" ...

well, part of me was wishing that the fight would reach the 12th round para naman matagal-tagal ang laban ... pero pede na din ... as long as pacquiao won!


more pictures from chireh's flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/santos1978/sets/72157594388119001/

- hapi bertdi ate mean, november 20 -


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home