Wednesday, July 19, 2006

- balitaktakan 2 -
over dinner at this semi-resto, semi-turo-turo which serves what we call "pinoy-style" friend siken

farfetch : everything in this life should have context and meaning
chireh : ay, i like that. everything in life should have context. it's so sexual
farfetch : ikaw, where is your context?
chireh : i'm still finding my context
farfetch : my context are in my eyes
aneh, chireh : *looking confused*
aneh : explain that to us
farfetch : my context are in my eyes ... my context lens

farfetch : look at me, i am an epitome of being postmodern
chireh : ako din! me! me! epitome of postmodernisism

- realizations for today -
i feel lucky that i have them as my really good friends - farfetch and chireh. i realized that being with them made me more open and "unlimited" ... mas naging accepting din ako sa mga bagay-bagay at iba't ibang klase ng tao ... kasi they give me a different perspective on things ... another good thing about them - and about our friendship, i think - is you can be smart and idiotic at the same time ... and it doesn't make you less of a person ... it even makes you better ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home