Sunday, January 07, 2007

- chic-ness -

my cellphone has been fucking-up ... messages are ok but calls - its performance is awful ... i don't always receive all the calls ... jeni has been complaining ... she has to try reaching me like 3 times before i get to answer ... and it's because i don't receive her first two calls ... weird no?... what's weirder still is that i was supposed to get 2
missed calls ... i do get it but like, after 2 hours from the actual call ... awful ... the network maybe? ... maybe not ... farfetch has the same provider as mine ... and he doesn't have any problem ...

i now have a compelling reason to buy a new cellphone ... and my fab friends were fabulous enough to prod me ... and convince me by saying that if i buy one, they will buy too ... and so ... our new phones

.. v3i ... epitome of chic-ness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home