Saturday, January 20, 2007

- jackass 2 (http://www.jackassmovie.com)-

hmmm, i saw jackass 2 and ... hmmm ... i really don't know what to say about it ... let me organize my thoughts for a moment ...
... *chanting ... ohmmm ... ohmmmm*

dictionary.com defined jackass as "
a contemptibly foolish or stupid person; dolt; blockhead; ass." ... and i saw a lot of that in the movie ... weeell, what was i expecting right? ... there were moments in the film when i was asking myself - "why ... why are they doing that?" ... only to answer myself with - "because it's a jackass movie, jackass!"

in fairness, i found the movie "entertaining" ... in an overtly gross and painful kind of way ... they made me wince several times but there were scences which made me laugh too ...

would i recommend this movie? sure thing ... as long as you're not uber-sensitive to puke/shit-action and you're not offended with masochism as a form of entertainment ... then go right ahead ...

let me know when you're done watching the movie ... let's swap thoughts on our favorite stunts!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home