Monday, July 24, 2006

- need to blog -

it's been a while since i last placed an entry ... and now i felt the need to say something ...

i was looking at the pictures taken in one of my vacations to manila ... i think it was my very first vacation ... oct 2003 ... i only stayed in ph for 3 days ... i was getting very lonely in taiwan and i had to go home to get a breather ...

the pictures ... for some baffling reason, made me sad ... they made me cry, actually ... maybe it's because i feel that i missed a lot of "supposedly wonderful moments" with my family - especially with the kids ... looking at their recent pictures ... i can't help but comment - "how they've grown" ...

hay ... i will try to take solace in the idea that one day, i'll have a family of my own ... and i'll make sure that there won't be any missed moments ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home