Sunday, August 06, 2006

- the power of my faith -

i haven't been feeling well since i've had my viral infection ... almost a month now ... my lymph node still bothers me - although i read a literature saying that it's normal to feel some of your lymph nodes as long as they are not getting bigger in size ... i still have colds ... i still get nausea sometimes ... and i am feeling frustrated ...

before talking to jeni, i asked her if we can read "our daily bread" first ... and then there it was - my unspoken prayer was answered ...

"Do not worry about your life" - Matthew 6:25

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble" - Matthew 6:34

"Never a trial that He is not there,
Never a burden that He does not bear;
Never a sorrow that He does not share -
Moment by moment, I'm under his care." - Whittle

Amen to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home